Friday, December 21, 2007

I love the Holiday breaks!






Just thought that I would do a little update since my last blog. I made it successfully through the last of the semester. i think that 8 finals in two weeks is enough to make anyone go insane. I am proud to say that I did not and I am now enjoying my break from school and just enjoying time at the hospital (I am working a little bit) and spending time with family and Brock. The recent snow fall has been amazing and I have been able to enjoy a little of it. Life at the Lawrence home has just been completely enjoyable and it is always fun to have family gathered around this Holiday season. Besides baking and just enjoying the festivities I am preparing myself for a trip to Alaska. I have been lucky enough to have a friend up there that is willing to let me crash at her place. It will be a week filled with skiing, skiing and more skiing. I will take as many pictures as possible. I wish all those who read this a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope that the holiday season brings much joy and warmth into your lives. I am grateful for close friends and family.

3 comments:

BAWC said...

Yeah Smash! Congrats on surviving the finals. I always love to see a new post from you since you are so busy. Things look great, you lucky dog to be going to Alaska. Let me know if you want to go skiing anytime soon. Thanks for keeping in touch, I love to love you. Merry Christmas!

Robyn said...

I love your updates Ash! Hope to see you in next week!

Matt said...

Ashley! You are so stinkin' cute! It was great to see you at Robyn's party...and to finally meet Brock! What a stud muffin he is! I hope you have a great time in Alaska!