Friday, November 23, 2007

THANKSGIVING!!!






I know that it has really been a long time since I have posted anything on my blog. Friends tend to remind me when I see them on random occations and all I can say to them is "My life is the same day in and day out". It has been a while since I have even pulled out my camera. School has been going full force and finals are coming one right after the other (litterally)! With two and a half weeks left and six finals in that amount of time you all might realize that a Thanksgiving breaks was needed. From the pictures added to this entry you might notice that the dinner was held at my parents. To start the day off right I talked (they would say tricked) my brother and Brock Beal into doing our own little turkey trot. For Alden I knew that he was capible of the 7 mile run but would be a little rusty. Brock on the other hand was being tested on his running skill and wether or not he could catch up with me. (for those that do not know Brock - he and I have been dating for a little bit and I am extremely fond of the guy). He toltally passed the test and both boys held up pretty well the whole run. My whole family enjoyed the home cooked meal and the warmth of the family gathered together. Someone as you might notice enjoyed the company in spirit but allowed for laughing entertainment as his head bobbed back and forth. I do have to say that I love my family and the huge gatherings that take place this time of year. My nephew Josh pointed out to me and to the rest of the family how close we are and how important a husband and wife's relationship is towards the family unit. I could not agree more! I extremely happy with my life and all the joy that I have in it.

4 comments:

Nellie Jane said...

I'm glad to hear that you're loving life and enjoying family! And still running! Nice. I love the pictures and I'm glad that you've finally updated your blog! I love keeping up with longlost--but none the less--good friends!

Robyn said...

Good to hear about your life Ash! Maybe we can meet Brock at Christmas.

katherine said...

ok, so do you hate me? i am not in your list of friends :( ?! ashley, we have lived together! ok, i am not really all dramatic about it, but i do hope that we are still friends ;)! ps, brock looks like a nice guy, it would be fun to meet him at Christmas!

BAWC said...

Smash-
Glad things are going well. THanks for updating us on your busy life. It is times like this when I am thankful that I am a "PA school dropout" :)
By the way, Brock is a cutie. We have to get lunch soon with the old girls. Take care!