Saturday, June 30, 2007

STUDY TIME!



I think that it is about time I update on the exciting events in my life. Right now it consists of STUDY, STUDY and more STUDY! I tell you... I never knew that there could be so much information taught at once. I find myself sitting in class or studying from 8 am to 7 or 8 pm everyday. If it wasn't for the two amazing girls I have become friends with, I think I would be going crazy. The two girls I met are Darcie, who is from Alaska and Andrea, who is from Colorado. Both girls have the exact personality as I do. We find many fun and exciting ways to study. Just last week we studied while on the eliptical. Andrea did a full history on me and I am sure that those around us got a kick out of our conversation as she asked me about my female areas and whether I have chalymdia, STD's, use contraception and so forth. We find ourselves funny. We have also come to realize that the pool side is a wonderful atmosphere to enjoy the summer and still quiz each other on our class material. My life is really on hold right now as I try to gain the knowledge needed for me to provide accurate care for my patients in the future. I am dating a little but no special someone insight. I am having fun and enjoying single college life.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So glad for the update Ash! Keep posting us on what's up. You look hot in a binkini, baby!

Lanes said...

Hey Babe! I just saw your blog on HEather's! Love the pictures! Good luck in school! I am amazed by you! I don't think I could handle all that studying!

Keep us updated!