Saturday, June 2, 2007

Go UPAP (Utah's Physician Assistant Program)


You know what? Never in my life did I think that I would be where I am right now. I never thought I would be going through this much school and furthering my education. I have offically been through two weeks of school and covered 15 chapters in BioChemistry and my final is on monday. I never knew my brain could hold that much information at once. I do have to say that I love the program. My biggest fear in starting was not being able to fit in and not finding good study friends. I know that I have been so blessed due to the fact that I have found two of the coolest girls that I know I was meant to meet. Life is so crazy busy but I love it. I have become a cafe junkie. i study there everyday for at least 4 hours. The sun looks great from the window. Life sure does surprise me. I love how it just follows it's course. I feel extremely blessed.

2 comments:

katherine said...

hey i love that you have a blog, i saw it on Robyn's! it will be fun to stalk you in the most appropriate way! PS, how is Tacey? Email me when you get a chance!

RNAi said...

Congrats on the UPAP program. Good luck with that biochem exam, it's pretty much the coolest subject ever!