Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day!






I actually have had a little time today cause class got cancelled and so I would like to do a little update for all those who are wondering. For memorial day I was in denver and spent time with Brock. We were able to go to the Denver Zoo and go boating up in Granby colorado with some of the friends we have met here in denver. School is back full swing with tests just around the corner. I have only 10 weeks left of my didactic year and then I am onto rotations. I have my first 12 weeks set in Denver and if all goes well I will be satying throughout the winter. I will be moving in auguest to Denver colorado where I will be starting my rotations. Things with Brock are going well. We are just really taking time to get to know each other and we think that eliminating the long distance will be benificial for the two of us. I am looking forward to the summer sun and the studying by the pool. i am sure that will help decrease the depressed mood I have been developing with always being inside studying. i miss the great out doors!! I do have to say that when I do graduate I will probably never set foot on an eliptical with a book again! Blahhh!

6 comments:

Matt said...

Ashley! Wow...it has been a long time! It was great to read your update....sound like you are livin' it up as usual! I hope to see you soon!?!?!

Lanes said...

It is so good to hear from you! Glad to hear you are doing well and almost to your rotations! I bet that is so exciting! Good luck and Keep posting!
Love ya!

Robyn said...

Way to go Ashley! It is so nice to hear from you!

Becca said...

Helloooo Ashley! Hey, how are you? I was so happy I checked your blog--you are fun!

Good luck with school!

rudi said...

hey ashley... i ran into your blog and wanted to say hi!

Holly Harris Murray said...

Ashley,

It's been a while since we've had an update. I went to China, ran the marathon and let me tell you...NOT EASY! But I loved China and would definatly love to see more of it. Thailand is the most amazing place I have been in a while..love love love it! What's new in your life? Hope you are having a spectacular summer!